Sunday, June 06, 2010

A few of our favorite things




Slowly but surely I continue to work on this comic venture. I have been concentrating on the look of the two main characters. I feel I am happy with the way they are (for now), but I still want to draw them in different styles. This is a more commercial, cleaner look. I may try doing something more graphic or even an expressive drawing/painting, maybe even silkscreen? The problem is there are to many options. I want to explore a few more options before I commit. The story kinda jumps around in time, so I was thinking about changing the style depending on where the characters are, past, present or future. In any case it feels great to be doing something creative. So, I'll just keep exploring these characters and see where they take me.