Thursday, August 12, 2010

Freshman Muppets


A tribute to those wacky muppets.

I'm still working out the whole Forever Freshman concept and really starting to think about where I want to take it, and the best way to go about it. This is still very new and I'll be working out the kinks for a while. Now that we have a rough website I'm thinking about going the web comic route for now. We'll be improving the site and making it the command center. I've been listening to other artists and their ideas about marketing, so the wheels are turning. My goal is to build a following and find our audience. I want to start doing a consistent bi-weekly web comic. We're are still planning on doing a print comic, but it may take a little longer then expected. If you are following this it all begins here. Who knows where it will end up.

Thanks
-Neil