Friday, September 07, 2012

Song Title Sketches

This weeks sketch theme was Song Titles.  There are a lot of obscure silly song titles out there, but I wanted to pick some that people would actually know. It was fun going through my billions of songs and finding some good titles that are recognizable and also work well as an illustration. I love anything to do with rock music, so this theme was a blast for me. I could easily do another week of sketches in the the future. 

Thanks to all you people who played along on facebook and instagram guessing the songs. I included a bonus sketch for you website viewers, I hope to continue to make this a weekly thing and have you visit the site every week. I'm trying to get my hits up and if you look to the right (if your on a computer) and possibly above if your on a smart phone I have advertisements up on the site. It would really help me out if you could give a little click on one of those while your here. 

Thanks guys.
 I included the names and artists of each song below in case you wanna try and guess the songs. For those of you who haven't seen these yet.

-Neil

 1.


2. 


3.


4.


5.



6. Bonus Sketch!

1. Beck-Where It's At
 2. The Clash-London Calling
3.Van Morrison-Moondance
4. Black Sabbath-Fairies Wear Boots
5. Elton John-Crocodile Rock
6. Bob Dylan-Mr. Tamborine Man