Sunday, August 16, 2009

Forever Freshman?

Hello everybody this is the first of what will hopefully be many blog postings about my new comic book venture. My good friend and partner in crime Ray Mendivel and I are in the process of creating a comic book, based on our high school years in unincorporated Whittier. The story takes place in the mid 90's during the summer before starting high school. The Characters interests include rocking out, girls, and tacos. Unfortunately they lack the skills and money to achieve any of these goals. It's sorta Tenacious D meets the Peanuts.

The working title right now is "Forever Freshmen", which may or may not change. We have the script pretty much done, I will be working on the art for the next couple months and I if all goes well I would like to have it self published by next summer. For now you can subscribe to this blog for regular updates.

Thanks for reading.
See you soon.